It was a such a pleasure to facilitate this special workshop with such inspiring presences, a day with the best of the feminine qualities: beauty, wisdom, gentleness and fun! Brilliant!!
Here we are:
Thank you for your feedback.
- "Thank you for the warm lovely teaching. really enjoyed the nice balance of yin-yang (exercises vs. stillness). Thank you with all my heart."S.C.
- "Every Jade Circle with Anamarta is wonderful, and every new one exceeds the expectation. I felt delighted, beautiful and allowed new parts of me to shine out... Anamarta is a great teacher and never ceases to surprise with new beautiful ideas. She makes a woman feel truly beautiful as she is beautiful herself and a mirror for us..."M.G.
- "I am so grateful to discover you and your lovely and generous presence; the Tao teachings were known to me before, but i didn't have time or wasn't ready, you make it so easy. I now appreciate myself as a woman, its a lovely long time life journey and finally looking forward to. Hope to learn more with you in the future."D.V.
- "The workshop was insightful, beautifully held and well presented. I enjoyed the exercises, the energy, + dance... I enjoyed the day and the coming together of women. Thank you very much." A.F.
- "I very much enjoyed the gentleness, openness, fun... All good as an introduction to deepen practice." S.H.
- "Today was filled with wonderful new experiences, presented in a warm and caring way. I would definitely recommend the day to all women who seek a deeper meaning in today's often shallow way." V.C.
- "...another wonderful workshop. Its good to see you doing workshops like this... Well done!..."S.R.
- "Thank you for the lovely day. Everything about it was good." M.O.
- The guided meditations were lovely. The sound elements were very useful..."S.B.
- "I had a wonderful day" M.
- "...another great workshop, your love for the women in the group was tangible. Your grace and kindness give me hope..."E.B.
- Thank you for a beautiful workshop... Really enjoyed the belly dancing! Thank you for your joyful and generous spirit." S.K.