Tuesday, 27 November 2012
What a magical last 2012 Jade Circle, Full Moon and dear Carolina farewell, but not for long...Colombia Circle goes!... Lovely Goddesses celebrating and enjoying the Divine beauty & power of the feminine energy!...Aloha***
------------------------------------------ ~ ----------------------------------Dear Ladies,
I'm writing after one season with delight and excitement!
Yes, tomorrow we've a Full Moon with a Lunar Eclipse, the yin energies going to be in high!!... But as well an alchemical explosion of energy, as the Full Moon represents the yang peak of the moon and a lunar eclipse a yin one, so how appropriate for our Jade Circle to happen, for us to gather to do some Taoist & Yin Practices, of course can not loose this opportunity for us to do a Full Moon Ritual together and then celebrate this magical special moment with some Kalbelian Gypsy Dance!
Cant wait for tomorrow, to see you all, as this will be a farewell for this intense & exciting 2012, the Jade Circle will be returning in January 2013.
And where I have been?
The Travelling Circle took me again to India, but in this journey part of the time was for me to be a student (niice!) of my Kalbelia gypsy dance and Rajasthani folk dance, as I was living in a gypsy village close to the desert, embracing my dance deeper than ever, and is with great joy I'll be sharing it with you tomorrow. Then came straight to teach an Advance Jade Circle Practices Retreat in Scotland countryside, magicwically land in her full power, an amazing group of women with such intense, but truly beautiful days! The welcome back to London was last week at the Jade Circles, thank you sweet Jade Goddesses! :)
Tomorrow 28th November ~ Special Jade Circle - All women are welcome!
Full Moon Ritual & Celebration with the Gypsy Kalbelian Dance! Presentation of the Winter Shanti Bazaar with beautiful new things!
No need to Book! just come on by, from 6.45 to 9.15pm @ The Universal Healing To Centre UK, 68 Great Eastern Street, London EC2A 3JT - To learn more call Anamarta 07722566010 or email
£11 (£5.50 Zen Shiatsu practitioners/ students & Jade Goddesses Assistants)
Thursday, 22 November 2012
The first Advance Practice Jade Circle Retreat took place in a magical lovely place in the heart of Scotland. Jade Goddesses from different parts of the world, based in Edinburgh and London gathered at the Lendrick Lodge. You can see 'our house' in the left, with cosy sweet rooms, a great and bright training room and beauuutiful surroundings, with a forest and a river, breathtaking views, which luckily enough, besides being November, we were able to do outdoor practices! (An album is coming soon in our FB page)
We all agreed that was an intense, but indeed transformative and unforgettable weekend!! I take the opportunity to deeply appreciate to my dearest organiser and hermana Elena for the idea and putting it together and all the Jade Goddesses for their truly inspiring and beautiful presence!! Wow, simply amazing and powerful time we shared!... Definitely a highlight of my Jade Circle year!
Here we are, glowing and smiling:*** Thank you for your feedback ***
- "Muito obrigado, it was a perfect follow up to the first Jade Circle wshop. I think this experience really helped me to integrate more fully the practices, and mind set, into my life. It was so good to be able to share in such a lovely presence. I do love the Fusion and the benefits it brings. Also loved the journeys into the Jade Gate... Thank you so much for facilitating all this. It is a beautiful thing you do in life and you're spreading love through so many women all over the world." C.B.
- "Powerful, Awakening, intense, tapping into DEEP knowledge within. Thank you for holding the space and enabling my trust. Love from my " S.L.
- "Thank you... you are very special and beautiful... It was healing!..." C.G.
- "It has been my first retreat, I found it so interesting, a bit intense but I've GOT A LOT FROM IT! ... it has been a great experience to organise it. Thank you for your patience, your love and compassion, a good example to follow." E.C.
- "I feel again a very strong power in all things you teach us, and now I am feeling very grounded and with more tools to keep me carrying on. Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge..." E.P.
- "Loved the retreat. Great balance of different activities. Feel really rejuvenated and uplifted from all the exercises. Thank you so much for a magical experience!" S.E