Beauty being in the eye of the beholder, it's everywhere when we open our heart to it.So I ask you:
- What is beauty for you?
- What makes you feel beautiful?
- To get grounded is to be in touch with Mother Earth, from feeling Her in the soles of your feet, simply by standing in nature, also through movement as Qigong and Tai Chi, Dance, Gardening (super grounding and related with this Taurus New Moon), etc.
- What is sensuality for you?
- How sensuality is present in your life?
- What means for you the sacred sensuality of your whole body?
For me, this is the path of sacred beauty and sensuality, which indeed includes the sacredness of our sexual/creative selves. To support me in this process the grounding and sense of being rooted into the Earth, strong and steady, yet gentle and flexible, is essential.