If you don't truly love yourself how can you expect others to do it? How can your receive and give true love?
Deep self-love brings deep self-respect towards our whole being: body, thoughts and feelings.
- What you do for you everyday that makes your heart smile, I mean that gives you true joy?
- Are you lovable - How do you express your love towards yourself? And do you express love towards others?
- Is your heart open to receive and give love in perfect harmony or do you think you give or receive more?
- Is this Unconditional Self-Love a wish or a living reality?...
Without an open and loving heart, you can never taste the nectar and pure bliss of life. Jamie Sams
♥ It has been suggested that our heart generates its own energy field, which interacts with the energy fields of other people!...
♥ The heart centre is the strongest generator of light energy in the body, even stronger than the brain!
- Sit quietly, take a few deep breaths and focus on your heart, imagine breathing in the sunlight and smile at your heart, call to someone you love. Let your heart fill with warmth and appreciation for him or her. The nourishment such feelings give to body, mind and spirit enhance your own beauty.