Saturday 9 July 2011

***Fairy Magical Travelling Circle in Dublin***

How excited I was to go to Fairy Land for the first time, where our Dublin Travelling Circle took place; hosted by a beautiful Shamanic Centre,
Slí An Chroí, organised by dear Máire; with a presence of an amazing and lovely group of Fairy Goddesses. Yes, the fairies exist! These fairies flied from all over Ireland, including a Druid one, and even from the neighbourhood and far away parts of the world: England, Poland and New Zeland! A mix of powerful and beautiful women, who arrived shining in their 'fairyness' and left radiating their magic! What a pleasure it was to hold such a special Jade Circle.
And of course, as being in Fairy Land, the three days of our workshop were filled with surprises!... The biggest one was when at the end I was pampered with gifts! And then initiated and welcome me into their fairy tribe through a beautiful fairy ritual, I had read my fairy rights, received my wings and wand! A memory which will always light up my heart.
Thanks a million for such warm welcoming and magical hospitality!
***Here they are, the Jade Fairy Goddesses***Thank you for your feedback!

*** "Thank you so much Anamarta. I really enjoyed the whole workshop. I loved the way the exercises were repeated, with theory and how open you were to questions. You are a wonderful teacher. I learned a lot about myself and leave feeling alive, open-hearted, loving myself. I hope to attend another workshops in the future." C.L.

*** "Wonderful 3 days, gentle introduction with humour, passion and compassion. You have a gift for teaching. Thank you for your warmth." C.M.

*** "Really enjoyed it and delighted to have found you as my guide into this wonderful practice. You have passed on so much wisdom I look forward to using it and hope to do further courses with you. I am now ready to embrace my fully sexual femininity for the first time fully. Thank you. Namaste beautiful woman. I felt safe and ready." A.M.

*** "Thank you for a truly inspirational & wonderful workshop. Your gentle thorough instructions and magical cauldron of energy was amazing." K.W.

*** "Thank you! I'm very happy I could meet you and learn from you. Very appreciated is your gentle & feminine way of introducing all the levels of the practice. I liked to listen about the philosophical roots of the teaching. You have a great gift of creating intimate trustful atmosphere. I want to explore and experience more & more." G.K.

*** "Anamarta Aloha! I loved the workshop...felt fine doing all the exercises. Thank you!" S.G.

*** "Thank you, Sister Priestess! I loved the yin elements of your workshop: yin time, following our own cycles, listen to our bodies, etc. I'd love to keep in touch...Blessings & lots of Goddess inspiration in the future!" A.N.

*** "Different, challenging at times but really lovely. I learned so much. You are a very gifted teacher. Thank you." A.C.

*** "This has been a very energising weekend. I arrived unwell and leave animated, energises, enthusiastic, alive. Many thanks for your gentle wisdom and non-dogmatic approach to these practices. I'm very reassure of your suggestions that we make these practices to guide us and see how we best fit them in our own lives...Beannchtai." E.B.

*** "Mana, Thank you so much for being in my life. Beijinhos" M.G.

*** "Just loved everything I learned. Thank you for your kindness, and inner wisdom and will do my Jade Egg always." P.T.

*** "Thank you for clearing up some miss-informed information for me. Your techniques are easy and practical and integrated with every day living. I wish every woman or young female could learn the breast massage to avoid breast cancer. This Taoist practice should be available for everyone... thank you Anamarta and your teachers." C.G.

*** "Wonderfully presented in a gentle and expert way. Supportive and loving environment for all. Very inspiring workshop full of joy and delight. (will be recommending to lots of my friends!) I look forward to the practice and results! Thank you so much Anamarta- hope to meet you again." J.C.
Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment