Saturday 8 March 2014

Happy Women's Day!!*** Beautiful celebration!

What could better to celebrate the International Women's Day than to be among other women?!... Beautiful Goddesses from all over the world made it truly inspiring and simply lovely!! A whole day nurturing our yin energy and unveiling the mysterious feminine with all the gifts and delight that can bring us! Sisterhood and 'Goddesshood' were the key words, which generated so much magic and wonderful feelings that reinforce my appreciation of being a woman this life and honoured to hold the space for amazing women come together to shine and inspire!
With love and gratitude from the depth of my heart.
Thank you for your feedback!
  • "I'm grounded and so connected to myself! Thank you so much for this magical experience!" C. Brazil
  • "Reconnecting, nurturing & inspiring." T.B. London
  • "I love the breath and depth of knowledge that you bring to each practice. It combines the most perfect combination of complexity and simplicity. The atmosphere was warm, grounded, allowing to fly and keeping us safe. Thank you for your generosity of spirit and teaching." H.C. UK
  • "Thank you dear Anamarta, I feel like a real & profound renewal" C.C. France
  • "Inspiring & rejuvenating." E.J. Russia 
  • "I love your workshops dear Anamarta, always different - it makes me refreshed and energised. So great to meet lovely goddesses happy, smiley and shining. Thank you. " S.S. Croatia 
  • "Thank you for a beautiful day." P.C. Portugal
  • "Lovely, fun day. My kidneys are thanking me for it. Thank you!" S.E. UK
  • "New & Inspiring! It was a complete new experience to be aware of the femininty more in a spiritual way. It was so nice to spend the day with the other goddesses, I felt a lot of good energy, joy, honesty between us. Thank you very much for your love, caring and your friendship dear Anamarta." R.S. Portugal 
  • "Nurturing warm energy. The goddess way. Thank you." L.R. Philipines
  • "I totally trust Anamarta, she creates a joyful space to connect with our true self. Feel energised + calm. Thank you." S.M. UK 
Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment