Monday 6 May 2019

Goddess Thought

Dear Goddess,
Yes, I truly believe that every woman is a Goddess, as you represent the feminine in the mundane dimension; and you should be honoured as such; indeed you must be the first to acknowledge the Goddess you are. 

What you're about to read emerged many moons ago, but every time I read it, something is trigger in my yin essence, so is why I'm sharing with you:

The more time I spend with women, the more I find the Goddess present in each of you, makes me just not believe, but feel it, we women are a reflection of each other, representing the different manifestations of the Goddess.
I'm delightfully enjoying every moment of just being, be yin, nurturing my yin energy and receive the fruits of it with such inspiration! Delving into the mysterious feminine, allowing time for the thoughts to emerge and solidify, connecting with my inner self in such a profound way! Awakening my inner Goddess, letting my inner wisdom be my guide, and the gentleness to be in continuing action with myself and everyone and everything else.
Result of this inspiring time I'm having to prepare for the coming workshops, I'm feeling the Divine Feminine within bubbling so intensely! It's like fireworks from the depth of sacred water, like the fire shining on the ocean.


The days are dark and short...
Nature embraces the darkness 
And you, what you do?
Let's embrace it too!
Going to the void
And what do you find?
the answer, the solution,
the direction, the path;
the Goddess!...
...the Inner Goddess
and her outer manifestations!
Be Yin!
Be Yourself!
Allowing the dark to rise
Blending with the light
Alchemy surprise!
Achieving the perfect harmony within,
Bringing this clarity in everything!

What better than a whole day, (actually weekend!) to embrace our beautiful womanhood, but our ‘Goddesshood’! A new word I created to represent the connection with the Divine Feminine within and sisterhood that brings the awakening and embracing of our inner wisdom, that leads to the empowerment of each other, that always generates so much love and inspiration towards ourselves and others! What a lovely cycle!!
This Special Spring Equinox Workshop, Join US at the:
 
INNER ALCHEMY FOR INNER HARMONY on 11th & 12th May:

All Women Are Welcome
Click Here for Details and to Book Your Place Now! 

In delight & sisterhood
© Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment