Thursday 17 March 2011

Amazing Jade Circle Workshop!!

What an amazing workshop!! My heart its still vibrating with much happiness from last weekend!
Again we had a cocktail of different cultures and backgrounds from all over the world, coming from all parts of UK, from Scotland, to Kent...
These lovely women who embrace this journey with such commitment towards their Divine Feminine, courage and grace! What a blessing to hold this space where the mysterious feminine can blossom to the full!
The same I felt from all present, what a pleasure to witness that! A powerful new group of Jade Goddesses who brought me so much inspiration and insight. Thank you all!
Was a three days journey with much depth, transformation, enjoyment and laughter. Wonderful!!
Here the beautiful and glowing faces:
:) Keep smiling & shining... and s... ;)

** Thank you for your feedback **
  • "A beautiful, nurturing, powerful and gracious workshop. Anamarta led us safely through the foundations of a powerful process to awaken the divine feminine within. I give thanks for such a pleasurable experience. Thank you.x"M.F.
  • "I loved the weekend, it was very helpful, great practice, great way to teach it. I really liked the way in which you approach the teachings in a simple but inspirational way, very open, leaving space to integrate and take what we need. I loved the music, the dancing ..."C.G.
  • "A wonderful, inspiring workshop! I enjoyed every part of it, and it helped me to start my journey to find more about myself, my feminine side and my inner resources! Thank you so much! You are very enthusiastic inspiring teacher! fun and serious at the same time! I feel very inspired to carry on!"J.K.
  • "Such a beautiful held space. I felt safe and respected, but also inspired, motivated and challenged. The pace was perfect, and I feel that we covered a lot but also had time to rest. Anamarta was a goddess!"T.L.
  • "Dear Anamarta what to say? Thank you so much. My body and soul are very happy and grateful for this teaching, experience, energy and healing. Bless you."S.S.
  • "A beautiful 3 days once again! Thank you Anamarta for holding such a bright and happy space! Loved working with all you beautiful ladies, it was a pleasure :) Feeling so much love energy, and enjoying to take it home :) Namaste and In lake'ech."M.S.
  • "Anamarta- what can I say. You have given me such a wonderful gift. Thank you. Your energy is beautiful and you are a beautiful person. Keep doing/being who you are...xx:)"M.J.
  • "I loved your workshop and the way you directed, it was really magical and special!!something has been opened in that circle and I´m feeling its power, it´s great!!...It has been really complete. Its deserved for me to come all this trip has been amazing!! Muito obrigado por teu amore, tua compasion e tua originalidade..."M.E.
Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment