Tuesday 1 March 2011

Celebrating the sacred feminine and unveiling its mystery!

Magic definitely happen when women get together...
What a special and powerful day celebrating the sacred feminine and unveiling its mystery!
Thank you for the inspiring and amazing present who sparkled their wisdom and Inner Goddess with so much grace!
Such a bless to hold the space for Divine Feminine to be honour and manifest. Unfolding gentleness, inner knowing, sisterhood, receptivity and all the best of the yin qualities.
Our shining and lovely photo say it all:

Thank you for your feedback:
  • "An excellent, nurturing and feminine environment. Thanks Anamarta for creating a sacred space. ...such a powerful workshop...and lovely people too!" M.F.
  • "Thank you for an amazing experience and new discoveries! I really enjoyed this beautiful way to myself, divine sensations and looking forward to being here again!" G.D.
  • "This workshop is a real treat for any woman and Anamarta is inspirational and amazing teacher who shares her beauty, wisdom and experience in the most natural and sensual way. Thank you for sharing your magic and helping women to connect with their deepest essence." D.V.
  • "A beautiful day with beautiful people. Very creative and full of fun and inspiration. Thank you!" K.T.
  • "Thank you Anamarta. I feel: ***"E.B.
  • "What a fun day! I leave feeling energised once again! I see light in everybody's eyes :) Thank you! Namaste and Lak'ech." M.S.
  • "I found the workshop nice to strengthen my energy and chi just what I needed I benefited most from the Meditation which was very deep and I feel opening and transforming for my spirit."D.L.
  • "Thank you for being a beautiful person inside and out - its been a real honor and pleasure getting to know you. The day has been I fell the continuance of a journey for me, I am so glad I finally come!" A.R.
  • "Just totally what was meant to happen just now. Lovely goddesses. My deer came back!' S.W.
  • "Thank you - so rejuvenated. I have lots fun and loved sharing it all with beautiful Goddesses. Bless you...x" S.S.
  • "Inspiring and fab workshop. I did enjoyed a lots and learn new practices with Anamarta*. Thank you. Hope carry on practice this ancient knowledge here." S.C.
Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment