Sunday 29 December 2013

Gratitude from the depth of my heart!

Hola from Mexico!
With a smile in my heart, overflowing with gratitude and delight for your presence in the Jade Circle, in my life, physically for the ones I know, and virtually for the ones I don't know, yet!
Our circle continues to expand, to grow: I feel so grateful to receive so much inspiration, beauty and knowledge from all women who came my way, learn about different cultures and witness that our feminine needs are the same worldwide. And the biggest blessing and satisfaction is to watch the blooming of more and more women into their power and the sisterhood that is always felt in all circles, all over the world, with no exception! This feels like to me as a waterfall of blessings... Thank you all from the depth of my heart!
This year I had the pleasure to hold Jade Circles in 3 continents, 7 countries and in 10 cities, villages.
Finishing in Mexico, what an amazing way to complete the year! - Click:   to see the beautiful Mexican Jade Goddesses pioneers, and to read about this Mexican adventure.
These Travelling Circles would not be possible without the work of my organisers and sisters: a warm hug filled with gratitude for all of you, my dears.
Facebook many thanks too!! More than 1300 likes in a short time. I feel so appreciative and honoured for all contributing to our 'Jade Virtual Circle' blossoming! 
I've been using Facebook, not just to announce our events, but sharing interesting articles relating to the seasons, inspiring tips and insights, and sharing of personal thoughts (moments of inspiration...;)...
Thank you all for your likes! You made me embrace technology with ease and joy!!
And for others who are not there yet, you are more than welcome to join us, I would love to see you there!! Sharing FB love! ;)
And keep posted for more, next year: much more to come!
I'll start by the updating the album of travelling circles, started already in the latest retreat.

I finish with appreciations to our Jade Circle Blog readers, more than 20,700 so far; which gives me even more enthusiasm to keep writing to you, to get inspired to inspire! 

In sisterhood & joyfulness
 © Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment