Wednesday 6 March 2013

Celebrating being a Woman!

Dear Ladies,
This year is with anticipation I write to you to wish a Happy International Women's Day which is coming this Friday 8th March.
Filled with magical inspiration from the Emerald Island, just literally land in London, after another brilliant workshop in Dublin!
Thinking of all Goddesses who inspired me, I take the opportunity to thank you all of you women in my life, you make me just not believe in, but live my Sacred Feminine fully, to embrace the mysterious feminine daily and with content unveil everything it brings: insights, deep awareness, challenges, transformation and ultimately empowerment vs compassion!
I have these questions for you to meditate, think upon for the end of this week:

  • How do you live with your womanhood?
  • What actually means to you to be a woman?
  • How is your Sacred, Divine Feminine Self manifest?
  • What is the thing, or things which gives you more pleasure to do as a woman? In which moments, doing what (what can means doing nothing) you feel how beautiful, how good is to be a woman!
I suggest as our International Women's Day is approaching, (and of course celebrating being a woman is something that is to be present in our daily life, but celebration days are good reminders to us); to do what the answer of the last question above tells you.
Me, what I'm going to do?
Pampering and spend time with other women!! :)
Pampering?... That's right! The ones who know me already are aware that is something I recommend for all women, as makes us feel as good internal and externally, can even be a blissful experience for all levels of your being: mind, body and spirit!
Yes beautiful women, go ahead and do something 'yummy', that gives you great pleasure to receive, nurturing, nourishing, loving time for you, just you!...
...You will see how much better you'll feel to carry on with your duties and to support and care the ones around you.

In celebration & sisterhood
© Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment