Tuesday 5 March 2013

*** Fairlyland 2013 workshop! ***

This year the Ireland Tour started with a a full house Talk on Sharing the Taoist Practice, with my beloved partner Kris Deva North (who came along to facilitate a men's workshop which had the biggest attendance ever!), at the Buddha Bag, hosted and received with warm Irish hospitality.
Another brilliant workshop in Dublin!! The first Jade Circle workshop 2013, fully booked with 13 fairies, not just Irish ones, but also Polish, Ukrainian and Spanish; and in this wonderful Circle we had a mother and daughter and two sisters... SO inspiring!...
Fairyland I love you, with all the beautiful open heart people that cross my way while there, thank you lovely women, Jade Fairy Goddesses! 
And last but not least: I love you thank you, thank you I love you my dear organiser, sister and my first Jade Circle facilitator Máire!
 Thanks a million for your feedback!

*** "Beautiful, inspiring workshop. Was blissful, I'll continue the practice as is so practical as well as beneficial. Thank you so much for bringing this beautiful life-changing practice to Ireland and sharing it with us!" D.M
*** "...The whole weekend was a beginning and continuation of a journey. Thank you for holding a safe sacred space where I could truly experience myself as a woman. It was very special. I believe is more to come and hoping to see you in further training." L.R.

*** "Thank you for a beautiful nurturing workshop which has helped me on my wonderful journey as a woman. I look forward for what lies ahead." E.M.
*** "Beautifully held, rich teachings given with dignity + presence. Thank you for caring + passing on these ancient traditions." Y.L.

*** "A beautiful experience beautifully facilitated. Great to spend heartfelt time with a group of Goddesses. Thank you!!" R.M
*** "You are such a joy to be around. Really inspiring. Feminine, grounded, fun, smiley. I found the workshop so joyful, beautiful and informative. Can't wait to put the practice into my daily routine and experiment what works for me - what a wonderful message. The divine feminine." L.M.

*** "It was an absolute pleasure - spiritually, emotionally and physically! Connecting with your beautiful energy brought me back to myself. Powerful, direct and gentle teaching going where it's suppose to be going! Thank you for sharing your great gift of real teaching!Hope to see you again soon!" K.R.
*** "I found this workshop brilliant and so inspiring. How big benefits it can bring to my relationship with myself, my femininity and sexuality. Over all I love the teacher, group and this topic." I.B.

*** "You made these few days very special. Thank you for being a great teacher full of fun and acceptance for everybody. I love your ability to see the beauty in all people and their potential." A.B.

*** "...An angel sent from heaven, an inspiration for all women and the beauty of the practice, I am so empowered... Anamarta's teaching is so sensual, understanding, full of wisdom and beauty. Thank you for coming my path on my journey, a total pleasure." A.M.

*** "I really enjoyed the workshop. My womb and Jade Gate are very grateful and are celebrating. I look forward to practice and learning more." A.E.
*** "Thank you so much for your teaching, you are a very special woman, so youthful, and  such maturity, you are an inspiration to all women in the world." L.E.
 
*** "The depth of your work, the light of your work, the love of you work is a force in this world. A force that promotes healing and wholeness, exploration and discovery for each of us to access our greatest selves, and to celebrate and delight in being a woman. As always I felt inspired by the workshop, grateful for the opportunity to deepen the practice. And to be present for the blossoming of a beautiful group of women.Thank you." M.G

 (: And here the photo of the two groups and in it were 4 couples and in the men's group two brothers and an uncle and nephew, nice!... :) 
Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment