Monday 11 March 2013

MAGIC! Truuuly MAGICal!!***

Wonderfully powerful and super inspiring day! WOW, Goddesses from all over the world!!... Sisters and friends coming together, Jade Goddesses who know each other, Joanna's baby girl in her belly; 16 we were!...
And the excitement of all of these amazing women to be fully present and enjoy their feminine self, unveil their feminine mystery and enjoy this Divine celebration! Magic was created, embraced and expanded!... Everyone shining with joy and empowerment! What a gift to hold this space for magic to manifest and be lived, my heart vibrates with delightful gratitude!
**Thank you for your feedback** 
  • "Thank you so much for a soul inspiring day filled with love, joy and divine feminine. I feel like I'm healing & revitalizing from within. Muchas Gracias" T.B. England 
  • "What a lovely surprise, I had no idea what to expect but I am eternally grateful for the deeply personal wisdom conveyed to me. God bless you for the beauty that resonates within you for and allowing me to connect with myself so definitely, a message that will change me forever. Thank you!" S.H. Pakistan/England
  • "Beautiful Anamarta, thank you for such a magical day. To create such a sacred space so that I can remember my truth, touch my wisdom and be nurtured in the grace of the Divine Feminine." J.T England/Holland
  • "Beautifully captured the subtle nature of the femininity, centering, grounded, joyful connection + warm and fun! Thank you." C.P. England 
  •  "Such well prepared and inspired work dear Anamarta! It leaves me full of fire power and water inspiration. What a bless to have the possibility to find the space for us beautiful Goddesses!! WAITING FOR THE NEXT! Thank youuuuu!!" C.C. Italy
  • "Inspiring! Feminine!" N.S. Czech Republic/Ethiopia 
  • "Thank you for another gorgeous, informative and uplifting day! I came into the workshop feeling quite wrecked mentally and came out walking on air, euphoric and totally rejuvenated! A great combination of informative practices with beautiful sharing with everyone else." S.E. England/China 
  • "Muito legal e bom connectar con a paz que da encontrar a nossa feminidade. Te amo. Gracias." L.Z. Venezuela
  • "Fantastic. Amazing Goddess energy & power which made a beautiful group. Thank you Anamarta for holding the space. Very powerful & shifts for me. Shamanic journey and kidney breathing were amazing." S.E. England/China
  • "Fun and inspiring, a supportive, deeply connected group helped to unveil the feminine divine mystery. A journey unfolding...and deepening..." R.C. England/India
  • "Thank you, every time I do the workshop is a different experience, going deeper. Very powerful day, great to see so many happy Goddesses! Bless you my dear." S.S. Croatia
  • "Lindo! LINDO! LINDO!! Oh my God you are an inspiration. Keep expanding!..." A.V. Portugal
  • "So inspiring connecting with that which we are: A Beautiful experience." M.P. UK, Trinidad..
  • "My kidneys are very happyThis was such a beautiful workshop, I really need the kidney rejuvenation and the time to be yin, to connect with me as a Goddess. A perfect blend of yin and yang - loved the ending, dancing + unveiling the mysterious feminine. THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT. You are a wonderful teacher, a beautiful being. Muito obrigado" M.G. Ireland
Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment