Saturday 22 February 2014

REBIRTH OF THE SELF!

Are you ready for rebirth?
This theme can be approached in various ways, but as in the Tao, you'll have your own way, according to your own needs to explore and embrace it.

And something that inspires me is the fact that every time we let go what no longer serves us we create space for new to flow and grow! As light can not exist without dark, but we can keep within the light, the very Taoist approach of transforming the negative to cultivate the positive, to live in the potential of our being, creating and enjoying the life we want to live!
Remember: "Life is full of possibilities. Every moment presents an opportunity to fulfil your wildest dreams."
With excitement and antecipation I present this workshop for all the Jade Goddesses (who have done Jade Circle Workshop)
Join me at the:REBIRTH OF THE SELF!
Sunday 9th March 2014 - 10.30am to 6pm
This special workshop is a result of a divine inspiration that flowed through me or Jade Egg, who knows, as was in the Dragon's year, (Jade being the solidified semen of a Dragon) that this inspiration emerged: 
Something absolutely unique to explore the energy of the Wood Element deeper than ever, to have an introduction (or continuing evolution) of the Advance Jade Egg Holistic Practice, with Jade Egg exercises not experienced before! Integration of deep healing and insightful Shamanic Practices, from Taoist tradition and other things I grew up with and learned in my travels around the world... The rebirth ritual and journey created for the occasion - just remember one of the funniest things I heard from one of the dearest Jade Goddesses, that I was a spiritual midwife, heheheh... No, but is with deep commitment and sacredness that I'll hold the space for you to have your 'Rebirth of the Self', which every year makes me assist with all present in blossoming into the fullness of their beauty!!!
Are you getting curious to get to know more what we do? 

The Power of Transformation, the Inner Alchemy Celebration!

To check last year wshop click here
Questions? email me or call me at: 07722566010
© Anamarta
("Rebirth" image by Toni Carmine Salerno)

No comments:

Post a Comment