Monday 27 May 2013

Amazingly powerful Jade Circle workshop!

Just following the New Moon in Taurus with a solar eclipse, the yin and yang energies in high, what a  timing!... Starting on the 11 (master number) finishing on the 13 (the Goddess nr...). The new Jade Goddesses with courage and grace embraced their inner journey into their sacred feminine selves, taking in the inspiring Taurus energy of beauty, grounding and ability to create. Powerfully amazing wshop!...
A wonderful group of women from all over the world. Thank you for the inspiration and dedication you brought, our Jade Circle is getting richer and richer, welcome to the family, beauuutiiifuL Jade Goddesses!
(: Smile & and... ;)
Thank you for your feedback
  • "Great 3days! The wshop information and being in a woman circle so empowering. I loved everything about it... The time went very fast... I wish I could do it for longer just because it was great fun! Anamarta is very knowledgeable, caring and down to earth... I will be coming back for more.Thank you so much!" G.L. Spain 
  •  "I absolutely loved the workshop. Thank you for such inspiring teaching and for taking me through a very emotional journey... it starts now." V.C.Italy
  •  "Thank you for your love and inspiration." R.C. Essex/India
  • "Thank you so much for wonderful 3days. I learned a lot and really enjoyed all energy work. You created amazing loving atmosphere where everyone could feel special and safe. Thank you one more time. Namaste." D.H. Poland  
  • "Open, awake, aware... ready for anything. Graceful presence of feminine magic. Create...Nurture...Be... May we join hearts again, May light shine from our meeting." K.L. U.S.A/U.K
  • "Thank you sooo much. It was what I expected for repeating this workshop: to get energised and inspired. Thank you again sister. " S.S. Croatia
  •  "Beautifully held space. Felt always safe. I have gone through an incredible profound process which was long due. I feel with the jade egg like coming back home. Thank you for your lovely and wise transmission...sista!" S.S. Spain
  • "Thank you for your love, your openness and your generosity. The journey has begun..." S.S. Oxford/India 
     
  • "This weekend was truly amazing, really connecting & taking my healing process to a next level. Some great healing & connection went on in my body & I'm very excited for the next level step of the journey. Thank you." T.B. London  
  •  "Ever since our session together I have practiced what you taught me + felt better daily for it! So I wanted to learn more - I have learned lots more to practice now!! The wshop has been fun + I felt completing safe + held. Thank you for passing us this wonderful knowledge in such a fun + wise + clear way." S.M. UK
  • "Thank you for everything, for every moment of joy, peace, light, wisdom and love. You are great teacher and has a talent to inspire people and light them up. (Thank you for letting us know where our wing are located, to bring us into the sky!...;)" I. Russia/Sweden
 Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment