Saturday 25 May 2013

Himalayan Jade Goddesses~*~India 2013

Another unforgettable experience in the India! This time during Beltane with our Bagsunag GREAT Jade Circle workshop, hosted as usual in Buddha Hall, by dearest Guru-Ji Dr.Usha, my lovely didi (Indian sister), with a loooovely group of women from all over the world!... 
Our wshop, retreat was profoundly beautiful!... We even were blessed with a (gentle) earthquake, during a journey into their internal universe (during a Inner Smile meditation), making them think, 'wow how strong and effective these practice are, that I feel the earth underneath shaking...' hehehe... But for the ones who know already, indeed they are! 
With deep appreciation, joy and delight to the:
Himalayan Jade Goddesses
And another photo :)
***Thank you for your feedback***

*** "So grateful that you share the Jade egg workshop, in such a lovely, intimate way, that help me open up not only my heart, but my body and soul. The true way of 'Tao'. Aloha." Y.C. Taiwan

*** "Was a great workshop on a lesser known practice that I think will be very beneficial for me in cultivating self love, self acceptance and embracing my female sexuality. Thank you teaching in such a kind and gentle way." C.A. USA

*** "Thank you Anamarta. All smiles inner and outer to jade... It feels I have added little fun and naughtiness with this practice to my life. Hope more and more woman to join in celebrate their body and lives more and more..." S.A. India

*** "Gracias, thank you por compartir tu energia." G.S. Spain

*** "I knew I had to do this workshop and it would be amazing, and it was! I'm so glad I listed to my inner guidance. At the end I feel more open, happy and free. And I'm excited to be at the beginning of this Jade Egg journey! ...dance, usually I'd feel shy and self-conscious, but it was so much fun and liberating! Thank you for your nurturing, your wisdom and your guidance. A really beautiful workshop with a beautiful group." J.H. UK

*** "ALOHA" C.G. Italian/Brazilian

*** "I know we are meant to be together for a higher and greater purpose, but what we share in sisterhood is more important than anything.
Like always being in your beautiful presence makes me more and more in touch with my inner beauty and powerful feminine self. As a result of doing your workshops many times, I feel  that everything you teach is become natural flow of energy in my every day life. The jade egg has become a way to feel more and more my self, my feminine self!!! I'm so positive to spread this knowledge with many more women in India, I trust we will do it even more in the future. You are the most amazing girl I met in my spiritual journey." Dr.Usha, India

Anamarta

No comments:

Post a Comment